mimpegnomanontroppo

23 maggio, 2008

SONG FOR NO ONE

From night skies dressed in clouds
Morning came, your taste in my mouth
I like the way that your hair falls down in your eyes
And you blush when you smile
When sleep combs your side then far away flies

I love the way that you stare when the sleep fills your eyes
So yesterday has gone
Who knows, tomorrow may bring all we'll desire
Tomorrow brings the sun

Kiss the world with fingers crossed
I've kissed the world with fingers crossed
I've been praised
I've been cursed
I've been blamed
And I've won
And I've lost

On waves that fill your heart
The future glides
I hope the serpents in the tide
Are all gone
What's done is done

A song for no one's in my hand
A song they'll never understand
Til I have gone
And tomorrow brings the sun


Ian Broudie

2 Comments:

At 03:57, Blogger oscar said...

cioè da quant'è che non visitavo mimpegnomanontroppo? Decisamente troppo tempo direi

 
At 16:01, Anonymous Anonimo said...

Ehi adesso siamo aniche di blog!

 

Posta un commento

<< Home